By Ann Bucholtz
Read or Download Death Investigation: An Introduction to Forensic Pathology for the Nonscientist PDF
Similar forensic psychology books
The single expert source to concentration solely on study equipment in forensic psychology With particular suggestion on themes of specific significance to forensic experts, study tools in Forensic Psychology provides state-of-the-discipline summaries of the problems that relate to psychology and legislation examine.
Studying From Strangers is the definitive paintings on qualitative study interviewing. It attracts on Robert Weiss's thirty years of expertise in interviewing and educating others the best way to do it. the best interviews, says Weiss, depend upon growing cooperation -- an open and trusting alliance among interviewer and respondent, devoted to particular and sincere money owed of either inner and exterior occasions.
This booklet explores the hyperlinks among psychology and crime, comparing mental motives of crime and using psychology in the legal justice method. It presents a finished evaluation that highlights the implications of crime for sufferers, offenders and wider society. The ebook combines vintage concept with new advancements in eyewitness testimony, criminal profiling and forensic psychology.
Google Earth Forensics is the 1st e-book to give an explanation for the best way to use Google Earth in electronic forensic investigations. This booklet teaches you the way to leverage Google's loose software to craft compelling location-based facts to be used in investigations and within the court docket. It indicates tips to extract location-based info that may be used to reveal facts in compelling audiovisual manners that designate and tell the knowledge in contextual, significant, and easy-to-understand methods.
- Personality, Personality Disorder and Violence: An Evidence Based Approach (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology)
- The Psychology of Juries
- Evaluation of Parenting Capacity in Child Protection (Best Practices for Forensic Mental Health Assessments)
- Emergency Department Treatment of the Psychiatric Patient: Policy Issues and Legal Requirements (American Psychology-Law Society Series)
- Forensic Neuropsychology Casebook
- Crossfire! How to Survive Giving Expert Evidence as a Psychologist
Extra info for Death Investigation: An Introduction to Forensic Pathology for the Nonscientist
Death Investigation: An Introduction to Forensic Pathology for the Nonscientist by Ann Bucholtz
- Download e-book for iPad: Plain Language and Ethical Action: A Dialogic Approach to by Russell Willerton
- Download e-book for kindle: Before Blackwood's: Scottish Journalism in the Age of by Alex Benchimol