By Bernadette McSherry,Patrick Keyzer
Read or Download Dangerous People: Policy, Prediction, and Practice (International Perspectives on Forensic Mental Health) PDF
Similar forensic psychology books
The one specialist source to concentration solely on learn equipment in forensic psychology With particular recommendation on subject matters of specific significance to forensic experts, learn equipment in Forensic Psychology offers state-of-the-discipline summaries of the problems that relate to psychology and legislation study.
Studying From Strangers is the definitive paintings on qualitative examine interviewing. It attracts on Robert Weiss's thirty years of expertise in interviewing and educating others the right way to do it. the best interviews, says Weiss, depend upon developing cooperation -- an open and trusting alliance among interviewer and respondent, devoted to particular and sincere debts of either inner and exterior occasions.
This e-book explores the hyperlinks among psychology and crime, comparing mental motives of crime and using psychology in the legal justice procedure. It offers a finished assessment that highlights the implications of crime for sufferers, offenders and wider society. The publication combines vintage concept with new advancements in eyewitness testimony, criminal profiling and forensic psychology.
Google Earth Forensics is the 1st ebook to provide an explanation for the best way to use Google Earth in electronic forensic investigations. This ebook teaches you the way to leverage Google's loose software to craft compelling location-based facts to be used in investigations and within the court docket. It indicates the way to extract location-based info that may be used to show facts in compelling audiovisual manners that specify and tell the information in contextual, significant, and easy-to-understand methods.
- Ethics in Forensic Science
- Law and Mental Health: A Case-Based Approach
- Valutare il rischio in ambito criminologico: Procedure e strumenti per l'assessment psicologico (Psicologia in pratica) (Italian Edition)
- Handbook of Child and Adolescent Sexuality: Developmental and Forensic Psychology
- Stalking, Threatening, and Attacking Public Figures: A Psychological and Behavioral Analysis
Additional resources for Dangerous People: Policy, Prediction, and Practice (International Perspectives on Forensic Mental Health)
Dangerous People: Policy, Prediction, and Practice (International Perspectives on Forensic Mental Health) by Bernadette McSherry,Patrick Keyzer
- Download PDF by K. O'Hagan: Filicide-Suicide: The Killing of Children in the Context of
- Les Dieux de L'Eternel: Les étendards de la guerre – Second by Garance Verdon-Avizou PDF