By Jeremy F. Mills,Daryl G. Kroner,Robert D. Morgan
Read or Download Clinician's Guide to Violence Risk Assessment PDF
Similar forensic psychology books
The one expert source to concentration completely on examine equipment in forensic psychology With particular suggestion on subject matters of specific value to forensic experts, study tools in Forensic Psychology offers state-of-the-discipline summaries of the problems that relate to psychology and legislation study.
Studying From Strangers is the definitive paintings on qualitative learn interviewing. It attracts on Robert Weiss's thirty years of expertise in interviewing and educating others easy methods to do it. the best interviews, says Weiss, depend on developing cooperation -- an open and trusting alliance among interviewer and respondent, devoted to particular and sincere debts of either inner and exterior occasions.
This e-book explores the hyperlinks among psychology and crime, comparing mental motives of crime and using psychology in the legal justice method. It presents a entire assessment that highlights the results of crime for sufferers, offenders and wider society. The publication combines vintage concept with new advancements in eyewitness testimony, criminal profiling and forensic psychology.
Google Earth Forensics is the 1st booklet to give an explanation for find out how to use Google Earth in electronic forensic investigations. This ebook teaches you ways to leverage Google's unfastened software to craft compelling location-based proof to be used in investigations and within the court. It indicates how one can extract location-based information that may be used to reveal facts in compelling audiovisual manners that designate and tell the information in contextual, significant, and easy-to-understand methods.
- The Mind of a Murderer: Privileged Access to the Demons That Drive Extreme Violence
- Treating Sexual Offenders: An Integrated Approach (Practical Clinical Guidebooks)
- Sexueller Missbrauch in Institutionen: Eine wissenssoziologische Diskursanalyse (German Edition)
- Endangered Children: Neonaticide, Infanticide, and Filicide (Pacific Institute Series on Forensic Psychology)
Extra info for Clinician's Guide to Violence Risk Assessment
Clinician's Guide to Violence Risk Assessment by Jeremy F. Mills,Daryl G. Kroner,Robert D. Morgan
- Download PDF by Michel Pagel: Les escargots se cachent pour mourir (French Edition)
- Benjamin Radford's Scientific Paranormal Investigation: How to Solve PDF