By Sally Kuykendall
This very important textual content offers bullying as a health and wellbeing factor and proposes potent options for prognosis, remedy, and prevention in keeping with present medical examine of competitive behaviors.
• A bibliography that comes with worthy assets reminiscent of the U.S. mystery provider document investigating tuition assaults, early examine into bullying and adolescence habit, and paintings by way of prime specialists within the field
• A word list defines phrases comparable to fatalistic suicide, diffusion of accountability, and provocative victim
• an inventory of assets directs readers to extra details on therapy and prevention for these suffering from psychological illnesses as a result of bullying
Read or Download Bullying (Health and Medical Issues Today) PDF
Similar violence in society books
Hundreds of thousands of black males died violently by the hands of mobs within the postCivil battle South. yet in Brazos County, Texas, argues Cynthia Nevels, 5 such deaths specifically aspect to an rising social phenomenon of the time: the need of newly arrived eu immigrants to claim their position in society, and using racially inspired violence to accomplish that finish.
Née dans los angeles legal californienne de Saint-Quentin au cours de los angeles seconde moitié des années 1960, l. a. Fraternité Aryenne (Aryan Brotherhood) est un gang américain prônant l. a. suprématie blanche. D’après le F. B. I. , il s’agirait du plus violent, du plus meurtrier, du plus bad de tous les gangs de felony, comprenant les prisonniers les plus dangereux au monde.
Regardless of the proliferation of rape situation facilities and different advancements within the therapy of rape sufferers during the last twenty years, many sufferers nonetheless locate themselves the sufferers of what has been known as a "second rape" via medical professionals, legal professionals, judges, police, and directors that approach them. This ebook takes a severe examine the firms and officers that technique rape sufferers to work out how the constitution in their respective corporations usually hinder them from offering responsive care.
Rape tradition and religious Violence examines sexual violence opposed to girls, how faith and society give a contribution to a rape tradition, and the intense ache continued via rape sufferers hence. utilizing the testimony of girls who've skilled either rape and the implications of rape culture—from a number of spiritual, cultural, ethnic, and social contexts—the booklet explores either the discomfort and therapeutic of rape sufferers from international conflict II to this present day.
Additional resources for Bullying (Health and Medical Issues Today)
Bullying (Health and Medical Issues Today) by Sally Kuykendall
- Ian K. Macgillivray's Sexual Orientation and School Policy: A Practical Guide for PDF
- Domini at Home: How I Like to Cook - download pdf or read online