By Jean Williams
Read Online or Download Applied Sport Psychology: Personal Growth to Peak Performance: Applied Sport Psychology: Personal Growth to Peak Performance (B&B Physical Education) PDF
Similar forensic psychology books
The single expert source to concentration completely on learn tools in forensic psychology With particular suggestion on themes of specific significance to forensic experts, examine equipment in Forensic Psychology offers state-of-the-discipline summaries of the problems that relate to psychology and legislation study.
Studying From Strangers is the definitive paintings on qualitative study interviewing. It attracts on Robert Weiss's thirty years of expertise in interviewing and educating others the right way to do it. the best interviews, says Weiss, depend on growing cooperation -- an open and trusting alliance among interviewer and respondent, devoted to particular and sincere debts of either inner and exterior occasions.
This ebook explores the hyperlinks among psychology and crime, comparing mental causes of crime and using psychology in the felony justice process. It presents a entire evaluate that highlights the results of crime for sufferers, offenders and wider society. The e-book combines vintage conception with new advancements in eyewitness testimony, criminal profiling and forensic psychology.
Google Earth Forensics is the 1st ebook to give an explanation for the way to use Google Earth in electronic forensic investigations. This publication teaches you ways to leverage Google's unfastened instrument to craft compelling location-based proof to be used in investigations and within the court docket. It exhibits tips on how to extract location-based information that may be used to show facts in compelling audiovisual manners that specify and tell the information in contextual, significant, and easy-to-understand methods.
- Handbook Of Eyewitness Psychology 2 Volume Set
- Police Interrogations and False Confessions: Current Research, Practice, and Policy Recommendations (Decade of Behavior)
- The 10-Step Method of Stress Relief: Decoding the Meaning and Significance of Stress
- Conviction of the Innocent: Lessons From Psychology Research
- The Counterterrorism Handbook: Tactics, Procedures, and Techniques, Fourth Edition (Practical Aspects of Criminal and Forensic Investigations)
Additional info for Applied Sport Psychology: Personal Growth to Peak Performance: Applied Sport Psychology: Personal Growth to Peak Performance (B&B Physical Education)
Applied Sport Psychology: Personal Growth to Peak Performance: Applied Sport Psychology: Personal Growth to Peak Performance (B&B Physical Education) by Jean Williams
- Download PDF by Dorothee Raff: Sozialhilfe, Arbeitslosenhilfe und Arbeitslosengeld II
- Self-Selection Policing: Theory, Research and Practice by Jason Roach,Ken Pease PDF